you may believe, jesus is son of god, because for you become life by your faith in jesus.
John 20:31 , John 11:1-44

Sunday 6 December 2009

Now that you've prayed and committed your life to God through Jesus Christ, what has happened to you?

Let's look at what the Bible has to say:at the Bible has to say:

1.YOU ARE DELIVERED FROM JUDGMENT AFTER DEATH!

Jesus said, "I am the gate. Those who come in through me will be saved." (John 10:9) And again, "Anyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13) And again, "there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus." (Romans 8:1)1)

2.YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD!

THE BIBLE SAYS: "But to all who believed him and accepted him, he gave the right to become children of God." (John 1:12)12)

3.YOU WILL LIVE FOREVER WITH GOD!

THE BIBLE SAYS: "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

Now that you believe in Jesus Christ, you can say with confidence that you are completely accepted by God and you can now begin to live a life that truly pleases Him.
TRUST WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS

You can be sure that you are saved by trusting what the Bible says and not by trusting your feelings or emotions. Your feelings will change from time to time but God's "undeserved favor" towards you never changes!

THE BIBLE SAYS:

Sheep."My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. My father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father's hand" (John 10:27-29).

When Jesus says that "no one is able to snatch you out of God's hand" He really means no one! Not even you can cause God's love toward you to end.