you may believe, jesus is son of god, because for you become life by your faith in jesus.
John 20:31 , John 11:1-44

Friday 2 April 2010

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 5:26 "For just as the Father has life in Himself, even so He gave to the Son also to have life in Himself;

John 8:12 Then Jesus again spoke to them, saying, "I am the Light of the world; he who follows Me will not walk in the darkness, but will have the Light of life.

"John 9:5 "While I am in the world, I am the Light of the world.

"John 11:25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me will live even if he dies,

John 12:46 "I have come as Light into the world, so that everyone who believes in Me will not remain in darkness.

John 14:6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.