you may believe, jesus is son of god, because for you become life by your faith in jesus.
John 20:31 , John 11:1-44

Wednesday 29 September 2010

Questions about the power of Jesus

Then Jesus entered the temple, and when he was teaching them, came the chief priests and elders of the Jews to Him, and asked: "By what authority are you doing these things? And who gives this authority to you? "

Jesus said to them: "I'm also going to ask one question to you and if you give answer to me, I will tell you by what authority I do these things.

Where did John's baptism? From heaven or from men? "They negotiate between them, and said:" If we shall say, From god, He will say to us: Then, why are you not believe him?

But if we say 'human rights,' we fear to the people, because they all thought John was a prophet. "

So they answered Jesus, "We do not know." And Jesus said to them: "If so, I also do not tell you by what authority I do these things."