you may believe, jesus is son of god, because for you become life by your faith in jesus.
John 20:31 , John 11:1-44

Thursday 8 September 2011

Jesus say with loud voice, "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?", which mean: my God, my God, why you forsaken me?

at noon, darkness came over the whole land until three o'clock. and at the three o'clock Jesus say with loud voice, "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?", which mean: my God, my God, why you forsaken me? some people standing there hear that and saying: "See, he is calling Elijah." then came a man with a sponge, dipped it in vinegar, put it on a reed and gave to Jesus drink, saying: "Let us see whether Elijah will come to take him." And Jesus cried with a loud voice and gave his life. then the veil of the temple was break in two from top to bottom. when the centurion who stood facing him saw what has happened, and saying "really, this person is a child of God!"

There are also some women watching from distance, among them Mary Magdalene, Mary the mother of James and Joses, and Salome. they all following Jesus and serve him when he was in Galilee, and there also many other women who had come to Jerusalem with Jesus.