you may believe, jesus is son of god, because for you become life by your faith in jesus.
John 20:31 , John 11:1-44

Sunday 30 October 2011

jesus found a man have big faith.

after Jesus finished speaking to the crowd, then he go to Capernaum. there is an officer who have a servant, which he valued. the servant is very ill and almost died. when he heard about Jesus, he sent some Jewish elders to ask jesus, so for he want come and heal his servant. they came to Jesus and they ask jesus for help, they said: "he is can got from your help, because he loves our nation and he is help the construction of our synagogue," and Jesus go with them. when he was not far away from the officer house, the centurion sent his friends to say to jesus: "God, i,m not worthy to host you in my home, and I also not worthy to come to you. and just command me, and my servant will be healed. because I also a servant, and i have a soldiers. if I said to one of my soldiers: go!, then he go, and to another one: come! then he came , or to my servant, do this, and he do it. "after Jesus heard that, he surprised and looking to the crowd that followed him, he said: "I say to you, this is very big faith, and I never see this big faith in among israel people!" and after jesus command the people returned to the house,they found the servant has been healthy again.