you may believe, jesus is son of god, because for you become life by your faith in jesus.
John 20:31 , John 11:1-44

Friday 25 March 2011

Jesus said, the son of man come in his glory and all the angels along with him

when the son of man come in his glory and all the angels along with him, then he will sit on the throne of his glory. and all nations will be gathered before him and he shall separate them one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats, and he will put the sheep on his right hand and the goats on his left side. and the king will say to those on his right hand: you who are blessed by my Father, receive the kingdom which has been provided for you since the foundation of the world. because when I was hungry and you gave me food, when I was thirsty and you gave me drink, when I was a stranger and you gave me a ride, when I was naked and you gave me clothing, when I was sick, you care to me, when I was in the prison, and you visit me. then the righteous will answer him, saying: god, when we see you hungry and we gave you food, or thirsty and give you drink? when we see you a stranger, and we give you a lift, or naked and gave you clothing? when we see you sick or in prison, and we visit you? and the king will answer them: I say unto you, all things that you did it to one of the least of these brethren, you have done it for me. and he will say also to those who in his left; depart from me, you of the damned, to depart into the eternal fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels. because when I'm hungry, you do not give me to eat; when I was thirsty and you did not give me a drink, when I was a foreigner, you do not give me a ride, when I was naked, you do not give me clothing, when I was sick in jail, you do not visit. then they too will answer him, saying, god, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger, or naked or sick or in prison and we do not serve you? then he will answer them, I say unto you, behold all things you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do well for me. and they will go to the place of eternal torment, but the righteous into life eternal.