you may believe, jesus is son of god, because for you become life by your faith in jesus.
John 20:31 , John 11:1-44

Tuesday 27 December 2011

jesus said, if you ask it shall be given to you.

at that time after jesus praying to god. one of disciple saying to jesus: "God, teach us to pray, like John taught his disciples." Jesus replied to them: "When you pray, say: Father, hallowed your name, may your kingdom come to me. Give me daily bread and forgive my sin, because i also forgive anyone who is do bad to me: And dont lead me into temptation."

then jesus told them: "if one of you in the middle of the night go to your friend house and said to your friend: brother please give/lend me three breads, for my friend who was stopped in my house on his journey and I do not have anything to serve him; and then she give you what you need because you not shy.

therefore I say to you: ask, it shall be given to you; seek, and you shall found; knock, it shall be opened to you. because everyone who asks will receive, and everyone who seeks will found and everyone who knocks, the door will opened. your father will not give his son snake if the son want/ask fish, or your father will not give scorpion if the son want egg, so if you the bad, know to give good gifts to your children/son, moreover your father in heaven! he will give you holy spirit if you ask to father/god"