you may believe, jesus is son of god, because for you become life by your faith in jesus.
John 20:31 , John 11:1-44

Sunday 27 May 2012

jesus revealing himself to his disciples.

and while they talked about that things, jesus suddenly stood in their midst and said to them, "peace be with you!" they were shocked and frightened and they thought that they saw a ghost. then jesus said to them: "Why you surprised and why doubts arise in your hearts? look at my hands and my feet: This really me; Touch me and see, because ghost does not have flesh and bones. "while talking, he showed them his hands and feet. and and they do not believe because they so happy, and still surprised, then he said to them: "are you have food?" then they gave him a piece of fried fish. he took it and ate in front of them.

jesus said to them: "This is my speech, which I had said to you when I was with you, is must be fulfilled, which that everything written about me in the book of the law of Moses and the prophets book and Book of Psalms." and jesus opened their minds so they understand the scriptures. jesus told them: "such was written: the Messiah must suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, and must in his name the news of repentance and forgiveness of sins should be preached to all nations, begin from Jerusalem. You are witnesses of these things. and I will send to you the promise of my father. but you must live in this city until you are clothed with power from Supreme higher."