you may believe, jesus is son of god, because for you become life by your faith in jesus.
John 20:31 , John 11:1-44

Friday 23 October 2009

Jesus said, "In my father's house are many mansions, and I go to prepare a place for you.

God will do for you is to care of you. God will take care of you in salvation. We respond and God takes care of the rest. God takes care of us in eternity. For the Christian there is no worry about eternity. Jesus said, "In my father's house are many mansions.....I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go to prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself, that where I am, there you may be also."

God also takes care of us in life, in the here and now. If you will let Him, He will take care of you in time of trouble. When tragedy comes, when you lose a loved one through death, when life gets hard, God will take care of you. He may not change the circumstances you are in, but He will keep them from defeating and destroying you. He will give you the power to live within them and He will be with you every step of the way. God will take care of you! He will enter into your mind and into your life, and if you will let Him, He will give you knowledge and power to live your life successfully.