you may believe, jesus is son of god, because for you become life by your faith in jesus.
John 20:31 , John 11:1-44

Thursday 28 January 2010

Jesus, is the image of the invisible God

You are worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honor and power: for you have created all things, and for your pleasure they are and were created. Rev 4:11

That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. Phl. 2:10-11
And why call you me, Lord, Lord, and do [practice, obey] not the things which I say? Luke 6:46

But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name John 1:12

So, Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.
2 Ti 2:22. and those who use the things of the world, [use them] as if not engrossed in them. For this world in its present form is passing away. 1Cor 7:31

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ lives in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. Gal 2:20

Jesus, who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature. For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers all things were created by him, and for him. And he is before all things, and by him all things consist... For it pleased the Father that in him should all fullness dwell; Col 1:15-19

Prayer: Heavenly Father. Thank You for all You have taught me, as Your Word has placed life's experiences in a heavenly perspective. Please forgive my impatience in rushing my time with You and for the priority I have given to spiritually wasteful pursuits. Please give me a new desire to treasure all You have revealed to me, and a new peaceful confidence to wait until You fit the pieces together. Meanwhile, may I continue to hold everything with a tender preciousness, and seek my next step of obedience as I follow Jesus. In His Name. Amen.