you may believe, jesus is son of god, because for you become life by your faith in jesus.
John 20:31 , John 11:1-44

Friday 25 February 2011

they asked jesus, "by what authority you do these things? and who gives this authority to you ? "

questions about jesus authority

and Jesus went into the temple of God, and when he was teaching there, came the chief priests and elders of the Jewish nation and asked: "by what authority you do these things? and who gives this authority to you ? "

Jesus said to them: "I'm also going to ask one question to you and if if you give answer to me, and I will tell you by what authority I do these things.

from Where yohanes of baptism? from heaven or from men? "they discuss between them, and said:" If when we say from heaven, he would say to us: if so, why you not believe him?

but if when we say from human beings, we fear the people, for all hold John as a prophet. "

then they answered Jesus: "We do not know." and jesus also said to them: "if so, I also do not tell you by what authority I do these things."