you may believe, jesus is son of god, because for you become life by your faith in jesus.
John 20:31 , John 11:1-44

Saturday 3 December 2011

Jesus cast out bad spirit.

there are a great multitude came to meet Jesus. and one of the multitude cried, saying, "teacher, I beg you to see my son, because he was my only one son. because while he attacked by the bad spirit, then suddenly he scream and the bad spirit shake his body till foaming at his mouth, and the bad spirit kept torture him and almost did not want to leave him. and I ever ask your disciples to cast it, but they can not. "then Jesus said: "O you generation who do not believe and misguided, how much longer I have to lived among you and patient to you? bring your son here!" and when the boy approached Jesus, the Satan slams into the ground and shake the boy. and Jesus rebuked the bad spirit and the boy healed, then he give back to his father. then all people astonished at the majesty of God.