you may believe, jesus is son of god, because for you become life by your faith in jesus.
John 20:31 , John 11:1-44

Tuesday 13 December 2011

people want following jesus.

when Jesus and his disciples continue their journey, in the middle of the road there is a man said to Jesus: "I will follow you, wherever you go." Jesus said to him: "the wolf have a burrow and birds have a nest, but the son of man no have place to put/rest his head." then jesus said to another man: "follow me" but the man said: "let me go bury my father first." but Jesus said to him: "Let the dead bury their dead: but you, go and preach the kingdom of God everywhere."

and another man said: "I will follow you, Lord, but let me say goodbye to my family first." but Jesus said: "everyone who is ready to work for god but looking back, no worthy for kingdom of God."