you may believe, jesus is son of god, because for you become life by your faith in jesus.
John 20:31 , John 11:1-44

Friday 13 January 2012

jesus explain parable about stupid rich man.

a person from the crowd said to Jesus: "teacher, please speak to my brother so he divide the inheritance with me." but Jesus said to him: "brother, Who has picked me to be a judge or arbitrator upon you?" he said to them: "Watch and beware of all covetousness, because although a person have many treasure, his life is cant just depend/enough on the richness."

then jesus told them a parable, jesus say: "there is a rich man have many soil, then the rich man said to himself: What shall I do, because I do not have a place where I can store my soil result. then the rich man said: this is what will I do: I will build bigger barns and I will keep in it all the wheat and my stuff. after that i will say to my soul: my soul is at my barns, buried for many years; rest, eat, drink and enjoying it! but the word of God to him: O you stupid rich man, this night your soul will be taken from you, and is the all inventory and your treasure still useful for you? so shall it be to person who collects treasures for himself, if he is not rich at in front of god."