you may believe, jesus is son of god, because for you become life by your faith in jesus.
John 20:31 , John 11:1-44

Wednesday 24 June 2009

jesus say Everyone who comes to me and hears my words

Jesus said:

Why do you call me Lord and do not do the things which I told you to do?

Everyone who comes to me and hears my words and does them is like the builder who dug the foundation deep into the ground and laid its foundation on the solid rock.

The rains came and the floods poured down and the winds blew and beat against the house, but the house remained solid because its foundation was built on the rock.

Everyone who comes to me and hears my words and does not do them is like the builder who dug the foundation into the sand.

The rains came and the floods poured down and the winds blew and beat against the house, and the house collapsed because its foundation was built on sand.

After Jesus finished these teachings, the multitudes were astonished because he taught them as someone with authority, not as their scribes.