you may believe, jesus is son of god, because for you become life by your faith in jesus.
John 20:31 , John 11:1-44

Wednesday 18 November 2009

Jesus said, One of you who is eating with me will give me over to people who hate me.

Judas Iscariot, one of the twelve disciples, went to the chief priests. He told them how he could help them catch Jesus.

11They were glad when they heard that. They promised to give him money. So he watched for a good way to help them catch Jesus.

12It was the first day of the feast with bread that has no yeast in it. The sheep had to be killed for the Passover Feast. His disciples asked Jesus `Where do you want us to make ready for you to eat the Passover Feast?'

13He sent two of his disciples and said to them, `Go into the city. There you will meet a man who is carrying a pot of water. Follow him.

14When he goes into a house, talk to the master of the house. Say to him, "The Teacher says, `Where is my room where I can eat the Passover Feast with my disciples?' "

15The man will show you a large room upstairs. It will be all fixed up and ready. Get the Passover food ready for us there.'

16The disciples went to the city. They found everything just as he had said. There they made the Passover food ready.

17In the evening he came with the twelve disciples.

18While they were sitting at the table eating, Jesus said, `I tell you the truth. One of you who is eating with me will give me over to people who hate me.'

19They were sad and troubled. One after the other began to say to him, `Lord, is it I?'

20Jesus answered them, `It is one of you twelve. It is the one who puts his hand in the same dish with me.

21The Son of Man will go just as the holy writings tell about him. But the man who gives him over will have trouble. It would have been better for that man if he had not been born!'

22As they were eating, Jesus took some bread. He thanked God for it and broke it. Then he gave it to the disciples and said, `Take this bread and eat it. It is my body.'

23He also took a cup. He thanked God for it. Then he gave it to them. They all drank some of it.

24Then he said to them, `This is my blood. It is given for many people. It makes the agreement strong.

25I tell you the truth. I will not drink any of the fruit of the vine again until I drink some of it new in the kingdom of God.'

26They sang a song and then went out to the hill called Olives.

27Jesus said to them, `All of you will leave me this night. the holy writings say, "I will kill the one who takes care of the sheep. And the sheep will run away."

28But after I am raised from death, I will go to Galilee to meet you.