you may believe, jesus is son of god, because for you become life by your faith in jesus.
John 20:31 , John 11:1-44

Friday 27 November 2009

Why Jesus?

WHY JESUS?

If I were to ask you if you loved Jesus chances are you would say yes. The same holds true when I ask people if they believe in God, the answer is usually yes. The thing about people is our words don't always match our actions. I spent a great many years thinking I loved God but ignoring His law and I was completely unaware of His plan for my life. The Bible says in Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, Plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Many of us may be vaguely aware that God has plans for us but do little to pursue those plans. We are often so wound up in pursuing wealth or health or mates that our creator gets put on the back burner.



All of that aside, there is NO WAY we can get into Heaven without Jesus. I have heard it said that if you are well behaved and follow the commandments then you go to heaven, Not so! None of us can keep the 10 commandments, not without Jesus. Every one of us has told a lie or stolen a piece of candy or an ink pen or stolen something. Right away that makes us thieving liars. Unless you admit that you are a sinner, ask Jesus to be LORD of your life and repent, TURN COMPLETELY AWAY FROM your worldly ways you WILL NOT see Heaven. Why Jesus? Because with out Him we are HOPELESS. Without Him there is no way to heaven.