you may believe, jesus is son of god, because for you become life by your faith in jesus.
John 20:31 , John 11:1-44

Sunday 27 June 2010

Jesus said, what do you believe it will happen.

When Jesus entered Capernaum, a Roman officer came to meet Him and ask Him.

Master, "the officer said," my servant at home sick. He lay paralyzed in bed and suffer it.

Jesus said, "I will come and heal him.

But the centurion answered him: 'Sir, I am not worthy to receive you in my home, just say a word, then the servant would be healed.

Because I had to submit orders from superiors. And below me are also the soldiers who must submit to my commands. If I told a soldier, 'Go away! " he went away. I told the others, 'Come here! " he was coming, and if I ordered my slave, 'Do this! " he does it. "

When Jesus heard what was said by the officer, he marveled. And he said to the people who are following him. i never found faith as this In Israel!

Really! Many people will come from east and west to rejoice with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in tne kingdom of heaven.

where as the children of the kingdom shall be cast into the darkest darkness, There they will cry and suffer."

Then Jesus said to the centurion, "Go home, what do you believe it will happen." And the servant was restored to health at that very moment..