you may believe, jesus is son of god, because for you become life by your faith in jesus.
John 20:31 , John 11:1-44

Wednesday 27 October 2010

Jesus said, this is My blood for the forgiveness of sins.

When they were eating, Jesus took bread, and then said a prayer of gratitude. Then he cut the bread apart with his hands and gave it to His disciples, saying, "Take and eat; this is my body."

Then jesus took a cup of wine, then give thanks to God. Then he gave the cup to the disciples, saying, "Drink all of you.

For this is My blood of the new covenant, which [ ratifies the agreement and] is being poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.

I say to you, I shall not drink again of this fruit of the vine until that day when I drink it with you new and of superior quality in My Father's kingdom. "