you may believe, jesus is son of god, because for you become life by your faith in jesus.
John 20:31 , John 11:1-44

Friday 29 October 2010

Peter would deny Jesus

And when they had sung a hymn, they went out to the Mount of Olives.

Then Jesus said to His followers, "On this night you will all run away from me, for the scripture says: God said, 'I will kill the shepherd and his sheep flock will be scattered."

But after I am raised up [to life again], I will go ahead of you to Galilee.

Peter answered him: "Even if they were all shaken his faith because of you, I never."

Jesus said to him: "I say to you, this night, before the cock crows you will deny me three times already."

Peter said to Him, Even if I must die with You, I will not deny or disown You! And all the disciples said the same thing.