you may believe, jesus is son of god, because for you become life by your faith in jesus.
John 20:31 , John 11:1-44

Sunday 3 April 2011

Jesus said, keep Watch and pray, lest you should not fall into the test/suffer

then jesus came together with his disciples to a place called Gethsemane. then he speak to his disciples: "Sit here while I go there to pray." and he took Peter and two sons of Zebedee-nya. then he began to feel sad and afraid, and said to them: "My heart is very sad, even to death. stay here and watch with me." then he forward slightly, then bowed and prayed, he said: "O my father, if possible, let this cup skip from me, but do not be like i want, but as you want." after that he returned to the his disciples and found them sleeping. and he said to Peter: "Dont you able to watch one hour with me?keep Watch and pray, lest you should not fall into the test/suffer: the spirit is willing, but flesh is weak." then he went for the second time and prayed, he said: "O my Father if this cup may not last, except when I drink it, your wish be done!" and when he came back, he found them sleeping, because their eyes are already heavy. then he go and pray there for the third time, saying same word pray, too. after that he came to his disciples and said to them: "go to sleep now and rest. see, the time has come, that the Son of Man delivered into the hands of sinners. get up, let us go, he who betray me is near."