you may believe, jesus is son of god, because for you become life by your faith in jesus.
John 20:31 , John 11:1-44

Monday 25 July 2011

questions about the power of jesus

then Jesus and his disciples arrive at Jerusalem. when Jesus was walking in the temple of the god, came to him the chief priests, scribes, the scribes and elders, asked jesus: "by what authority you do these things? and who gave you this authority, so that you do these things? "Jesus replied to them: "I ask you one question, give me the answer, then I will tell you by what authority I do miracle. baptism of John from heaven or from human? give me the answer!" they talk about it among them, and said: "if we say from heaven, he would say: if so, why do not you believe him? However, if we say: the man!" because they feared the people, because everyone assumes that John really was a prophet. then they answered Jesus: "we do not know." Jesus then said to them: "if so, I also do not tell you by what authority I do miracle."