you may believe, jesus is son of god, because for you become life by your faith in jesus.
John 20:31 , John 11:1-44

Tuesday 29 November 2011

The first notification about the suffering of Jesus.

and Jesus said: "Son of Man must suffering cause rejected by the elders, chief priests and scribes law expert, then killed and resurrected on the third day." then jesus told them all: "every person who want to follow me, let him deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me. because who want to save his life, shall lose his life, but whoever loses his life for me, she saved his life, and what good if a person have the whole world, but she is destroying or harming his self? because who was ashamed cause of me and because of my words, son of man also be ashamed cause of that person, if he come later in glory and in the glory of the father and the holy angels. I say to you: among people at here will not die before they see the kingdom of god.