you may believe, jesus is son of god, because for you become life by your faith in jesus.
John 20:31 , John 11:1-44

Saturday 5 November 2011

sinful woman anointed Jesus

a Pharisee invite Jesus to come eat at his home. and then Jesus came to the Pharisee house, then sat down to eat. in the city there is a woman known as a sinner. when she heard Jesus was eating at the Pharisee's house, then she brought an perfume oil. then he stood near at jesus feet, then wet at jesus feet with her tears and wiped with her hair, then he kissed his feet and lubricate it with perfume oil. when the Pharisee who invited Jesus saw this, he said to himself: "if he is a prophet, of course he know that woman who touched him "is a sinner woman." then Jesus said to simon: "simon, i want to tell you." simon said: "say it, teacher."

There are two people who borrow money to moneylenders man. the one borrow five hundred denarii, the other fifty. because they can not afford to pay, he forgave them both. Who among those man who will love him? "Simon replied:" I think the man who have the bigger debt. "Jesus said to him:" yes your answer is true. "then jesus, turning to the woman, jesus said to Simon:" You see this women? I entered your house, but you not wash my feet with water, but she wet my feet with her tears and wiped my feet with her hair. and you not kiss me, but since I entered this house she start kissing my feet. you not anoint my head with oil, but she anointed my feet with perfume. Therefore I say to you, all of her sins has been forgiven, for she has done a lot of love. but for people have a little sin forgiven, he also did a little love. "then jsus said to the woman:" your sins are forgiven. "and they, who sat eating with him, thinking in their hearts:" who he is, so that he can forgive sins? "then Jesus said to the woman:" your faith has saved you, go in peace."