you may believe, jesus is son of god, because for you become life by your faith in jesus.
John 20:31 , John 11:1-44

Thursday 22 March 2012

jesus explain parable about a king invest money at his servant.

for those who listen jesus at there, jesus continue speak to them with a parable, and because jesus was near Jerusalem and they thought the kingdom of god soon will appear. then jesus said: "there is a nobleman went to a far country for to be crowned king at there, and after become king he will return. then he called his ten servants, and he give ten mina(money) to them, he said: use it for trading until I get back. but his fellow countrymen hate him, and then they sent a delegation after him, said in a statement: we do not want this man become our king. and when he come back after become a king, he call his servants, who he had given money, to find out how the results of their trade. then the servant who first came said: master, the 1 mina(money) you give become 10 mina. he said to the man, well done, O good servant: you has been loyal in the small case, therefore i give you authority over ten cities. then came the second servant and said: Sir, your 1 mina become 5 mina. then the king said: and you, i give you five cities. and the third servant came and said: sir, this is your 1 mina, I have been storing it in a handkerchief. because I fear to you, because you are a hard Man; because master took what master did not put, and master reap what master not sow. then the king said: O wicked servant, I will judge you according to your word. you already knew that I was an hard man, taking up what I not put and reaping that I did not sow. and if so, why did not you give my money to people who can run the money? so when I come back, i can take it with the profit, then he told to the bodyguard: Take that one mina from him and give to the servant who have ten mina, then they said to king: master, he already have ten minas. king replied: I say to you: every person who already have, to him will be given more, but who do not have, from him will be taken, also what she aready have. but all these enemies, who does not like me become king, bring them here and kill them in front of my eyes."