you may believe, jesus is son of god, because for you become life by your faith in jesus.
John 20:31 , John 11:1-44

Thursday 8 March 2012

jesus said, who exalting himself, he will be humbled and who humble him selves, he shall be exalted.

and for people who thinks he is true and look down on all people, Jesus told this parable: "There are two people went to the house of god to pray: the one was a Pharisee and the other a tax collector, the Pharisee stood and prayed with his heart like this: O god, I thank you, because I am not like everyone else, not extortioners, unjust, adulterers, and even not like this tax collector, I fast twice a week, I give tenth from my income. but the tax collector standing far away, even he did not dare look up to sky, but beat his breast and said: O god, have mercy on me, i am a sinner. I say unto you; this person back to his house as a man justified by god and that man is not. for he who exalting himself, he will be humbled and who humble himselves, he shall be exalted"