you may believe, jesus is son of god, because for you become life by your faith in jesus.
John 20:31 , John 11:1-44

Sunday 29 April 2012

jesus already pray for us, for our faith not fall.

then disciples ask to Jesus, about who is considered the greatest among them. jesus said to them: "the kings of the nations they rule their people by the servant who run the power over them, or so-called protectors. but you is not like that, because let the greatest among you become as the youngest or the leader as servant. because who is more greater: a sit-down to eat, or a serving? not he who sit to eat is more greater? and I was in the midst of you as a servant. you who stayed with me in all the trials that I experienced. and I determine the rights of the kingdom for you, just like my father determined it to me, that you may eat and drink at my table with me in my kingdom, and you will sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

simon, simon, see, Satan has demanded to sift you like wheat, but I have prayed for you, so that your faith not fall. and when you already have repentance, give strength to your brothers. "Peter said," god, I'm willing to go to jail and die with you! "but jesus said:" I say to you, petrus, this day you would deny me three times before cock crowing."

then jesus said to them: "when I sent you without purse, lunch and shoes, is there anything you suffer in lack? they answered," We never suffer in lacked in following you. "jesus told them:" But now, anyone who have a purse, let him carry it, as well have stock, and anyone who not have it let him sell his cloak and buy a sword. for I say unto you, that the passage of this scripture must be fulfilled in me: he was numbered with the rebels.

because what is written about me is being fulfilled. "they say: 'God, here are two swords." he replied: "that is can."