you may believe, jesus is son of god, because for you become life by your faith in jesus.
John 20:31 , John 11:1-44

Friday 27 April 2012

we must celebrate passover day for remember sacrifice of jesus.

at that Passover day, jesus sit-down eat with his apostles. jesus told them: "I have eagerly desired to eat this Passover day with you before I suffer. and I say to you: I will not eat it again until hath its fulfillment in the kingdom of god." then jesus took a cup, gave thanks to god, and said: "Take this and share it among you. for I say to you from now I will not drink of the fruit of the vine until the kingdom of God come." then jesus took bread, gave thanks to god, then he broke it and share to them, jesus said: "This is my body given for you: do this for remember me." after eat jesus took the cup and say "This cup is the new covenant from my blood, which is poured out for you."

but, look the hand of him who betray me is with me at this table. indeed son of man must go, as it has been determined, but, woe to that man who betray me! "and then they began to question who is become betrayal among them will.