you may believe, jesus is son of god, because for you become life by your faith in jesus.
John 20:31 , John 11:1-44

Tuesday 19 June 2012

jesus said, even the holy book already testify about me, but you still do not want come to me for life.

I can not do nothing of myself; I judge according to what I hear, and my judgment fair, because I did not follow my own free will but i do the will of him who sent me. If I testify about myself, so my testimony is not true, and if there is another person who testifies about me is true. You already sent messengers to John and he has testified about the truth, but I do not need the testimony of human, but I say this, that you may be saved. He is the lamp that lights up and the shine and you just want enjoy the light a moment. but I have a testimony that is more important than the testimony of John, is all my jobs from the father, and I must do it. and the job also i do it now, and that is what i testified about me, that the Father who sent me, He also had testified about me. you never hear his voice, even his face you never see it, and his word is not settle in you, because you do not trust the person that He sent. you investigate the scriptures, because you think that by them you have eternal life, but even the holy book already testify about me, but you still do not want come to me for life.

I no need human to respect me. but about you, I know that in your heart you not have love for god. I came in my father name and you not accept me: if another person come in his own name, you accept him. How can you believe, you who received the respect from others and and he who not seeking respect that come from the most high god? and do not think that i have charged you in front of the father; which who charge you is Moses, and you put hope in him. For if you believe Moses, you would believe me also, because he has written about me. but if you not believe what he wrote, how will you believe what I said.