you may believe, jesus is son of god, because for you become life by your faith in jesus.
John 20:31 , John 11:1-44

Saturday 30 June 2012

who come to jesus not be rejected.

they said to jesus, what sign you do, for we may see and believe you? what work you do? Our forefathers eat the manna in the wilderness, As it is written, they had been fed the bread from heaven."

then jesus said to them: "I say to you, not Moses who gave you the bread from heaven, but my father who gave you the true bread from heaven. because the bread from God is the bread that came down from heaven and gives life to the world." then they said to jesus, "God, give us that bread." jesus said to them: "I am the bread of life who come to me, he will not be hungry anymore, and anyone who believes me, he will not thirsty again. but I tell you, even you have seen me, you do not believe what Father given to me will come to me, and who come to me he will not be rejected. because I had come down from heaven not to do what i want, but i do the will of him who sent me. and this is the will of him who sent me, for all things has been given to me not become lost, but to be awakened at the end of time. because this is the will of my father: everyone who saw the child and who believe in him may have eternal life, and i raise it at the end of time."