you may believe, jesus is son of god, because for you become life by your faith in jesus.
John 20:31 , John 11:1-44

Saturday 2 June 2012

John testified about jesus is son of god.

on that day John saw Jesus coming and john said: "see, he is the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world. and what I mean when I told you: he will come, and he already born. and I myself at first did not recognize him, and for that I came and baptized him with water, for to be manifested unto Israel."

John testified, saying: "I have seen a spirit come down from heaven like a dove, and stay on his top. and I did not know him, but he who command me to baptize with water, has said to me: if you saw the spirit came upon someone and stay on his top, he is will baptize with the holy spirit. and I have seen it and testified jesus is the Son of God."