you may believe, jesus is son of god, because for you become life by your faith in jesus.
John 20:31 , John 11:1-44

Tuesday 7 August 2012

god and you will happy if you obey jesus.

Then came the Feast of Dedication at Jerusalem. It was winter And Jesus walked in the temple in Solomon's porch. The Jews then gathered around Him, and were saying to Him, "How long will You keep us in suspense? If You are the Christ, tell us plainly." Jesus answered them, "I told you, and you do not believe; the works that I do in My Father name, these testify of Me, But you don't believe me because you are not my sheep. My sheep listen to my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. “And I am giving them eternal life, and they shall never perish, and no one shall snatch them from my hand.” because “My Father who gave them to me is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch anything from my Father hand.” “I and my Father, We are One.”

source from bible, John 10:22-30