you may believe, jesus is son of god, because for you become life by your faith in jesus.
John 20:31 , John 11:1-44

Saturday 4 August 2012

god only hear to jesus because god already sent jesus to the earth.

jesus say to them “I AM THE LIVING GOD, The Good Shepherd. The Good Shepherd lays down his life for his flock.” “But a hired man who is not a shepherd, whenever he may see a wolf coming, leaves the flock and runs.” The hired hand runs away because he's working only for the money and doesn't really care about the sheep. "I am the good shepherd; I know my own sheep, and they know me, as the Father knows me and I know the Father; and I lay down my life for the sheep. “But I have other sheep which were not from this fold; I must also bring them. They also will hear my voice, and the entire fold shall be one, and One Shepherd.” For this reason my Father loves me, because I am laying down my life in order to receive it back again. “No man takes it from me; I am laying it down of my own will, for I am authorized to lay it down, and I am authorized to receive it again; this commandment I have received from my Father.”

And again there was a division among the Judeans because of these words. And many among them were saying, “There is a demon in him and he is raving mad, why are you listening to him?” and the others were saying, “These are not the words of one who is possessed. Can a demon open the eyes of the blind?”

source from bible, John 10:11-21