you may believe, jesus is son of god, because for you become life by your faith in jesus.
John 20:31 , John 11:1-44

Thursday 9 August 2012

Jesus answered them, you will know and understand that the Father is in me, and I am in the Father.

Again the Jews picked up stones to stone jesus. then Jesus answered them, Many good works have I showed you from my Father; for which of those works do you stone me? The Jews answered him, "We don't stone you for a good work, but for blasphemy: because you, being a man, make yourself God." Jesus answered them, "Isn't it written in your law, 'I said, you are gods?' If he called them gods, to whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken, why do you call it blasphemy when I say, 'I am the Son of God'? After all, the Father set me apart and sent me into the world. “If I am not doing the works of my Father, you should not believe me”, But if I do his work, believe in the evidence of the miraculous works I have done, even if you don't believe me. Then you will know and understand that the Father is in me, and I am in the Father."

And they again sought to seize him, and he escaped from their hands.

source from bible, John 10:31-39