you may believe, jesus is son of god, because for you become life by your faith in jesus.
John 20:31 , John 11:1-44

Saturday 13 February 2010

Jesus said to him, "I will come and heal him.

when Jesus had come down from the mountain, great multitudes followed him.

2 And behold, a leper came and worshipped him, saying, "Lord, if you will, you can make me clean."

3 And Jesus reached out his hand and touched him, saying, "I am willing; be clean!" And immediately his leprosy was cleansed.

4 Then Jesus said to him, "See that you tell no man; but go your way and show yourself to the priest, and offer the gift that Moses commanded as a testimony to them."

5 Now when Jesus had entered Capernaum, a centurion came to him, pleading with him,

6 And saying, "Lord, my servant lies at home paralyzed and grievously tormented."

7 And Jesus said to him, "I will come and heal him."

8 But centurion answered and said, "Lord, I am not worthy that you should come under my roof; but only speak the word and my servant will be healed.

9 For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me, and I say to this man, 'Go,' and he goes; and to another, 'Come,' and he comes; and to my servant, 'Do this,' and he does it."

10 When Jesus heard this, he marveled and said to those who followed him, "Truly I say to you, I have not found such great faith in all of Israel.

11 And I say to you, that many will come from the east and west, and will sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.

12 But the children [heirs] of the kingdom will be cast out into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth."

13 And Jesus said to the centurion, "Go your way; as you have believed, so is it done for you." And the centurion's servant was healed in that same hour.