you may believe, jesus is son of god, because for you become life by your faith in jesus.
John 20:31 , John 11:1-44

Friday 21 May 2010

Jesus said, He will give me glory, because he will take of what is mine, and make it clear to you.

I have said these things to you so that you may not be in doubt. 2 They will put you out of the Synagogues: yes, the time is coming when whoever puts you to death will have the belief that he is doing God's pleasure. 3 They will do these things to you because they have not had knowledge of the Father or of me. 4 I have said these things to you so that when the time comes, what I have said may come to your mind. I did not say them to you at the first, because then I was still with you.

5 But now I am going to him who sent me; and not one of you says to me, Where are you going? 6 But your hearts are full of sorrow because I have said these things. 7 But what I am saying is true: my going is for your good: for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you. 8 And he, when he comes, will make the world conscious of sin, and of righteousness, and of being judged: 9 Of sin, because they have not faith in me; 10 Of righteousness, because I go to the Father and you will see me no more; 11 Of being judged, because the ruler of this world has been judged.

12 I have still much to say to you, but you are not strong enough for it now. 13 However, when he, the Spirit of true knowledge, has come, he will be your guide into all true knowledge: for his words will not come from himself, but whatever has come to his hearing, that he will say: and he will make clear to you the things to come. 14 He will give me glory, because he will take of what is mine, and make it clear to you. 15 Everything which the Father has is mine: that is why I say, He will take of what is mine and will make it clear to you.