you may believe, jesus is son of god, because for you become life by your faith in jesus.
John 20:31 , John 11:1-44

Thursday 20 May 2010

Jesus said, If I had not come and been their teacher they would have had no sin

If you are hated by the world, keep in mind that I was hated by the world before you. 19 If you were of the world, you would be loved by the world: but because you are not of the world, but I have taken you out of the world, you are hated by the world. 20 Keep in mind the words I said to you, A servant is not greater than his lord. If they were cruel to me, they will be cruel to you; if they kept my words, they will keep yours. 21 They will do all this to you because of my name--because they have no knowledge of him who sent me. 22 If I had not come and been their teacher they would have had no sin: but now they have no reason to give for their sin. 23 He who has hate for me has hate for my Father. 24 If I had not done among them the works which no other man ever did, they would have had no sin: but now they have seen, and they have had hate in their hearts for me and my Father. 25 This comes about so that the writing in their law may be made true, Their hate for me was without cause.

26 When the Helper comes, whom I will send to you from the Father even the Spirit of true knowledge who comes from the Father--he will give witness about me; 27 And you, in addition, will give witness because you have been with me from the first.