you may believe, jesus is son of god, because for you become life by your faith in jesus.
John 20:31 , John 11:1-44

Tuesday 18 May 2010

Jesus said,Have love one for another, even as I have love for you.

This is the law Jesus give us: Have love one for another, even as I have love for you. 13 Greater love has no man than this, that a man gives up his life for his friends. 14 You are my friends, if you do what I give you orders to do. 15 No longer do I give you the name of servants; because a servant is without knowledge of what his master is doing: I give you the name of friends, because I have given you knowledge of all the things which my Father has said to me. 16 You did not take me for yourselves, but I took you for myself; and I gave you the work of going about and producing fruit which will be for ever; so that whatever request you make to the Father in my name he may give it to you. 17 So this is my law for you: Have love one for another.