you may believe, jesus is son of god, because for you become life by your faith in jesus.
John 20:31 , John 11:1-44

Saturday 15 May 2010

Jesus said to him, I am the true and living way: no one comes to the Father but by me.

Let not your heart be troubled: have faith in God and have faith in me. 2 In my Father's house are rooms enough; if it was not so, would I have said that I am going to make ready a place for you? 3 And if I go and make ready a place for you, I will come back again and will take you to be with me, so that you may be where I am. 4 And you all have knowledge of where I am going, and of the way to it. 5 Thomas said, Lord, we have no knowledge of where you are going; how may we have knowledge of the way? 6 Jesus said to him, I am the true and living way: no one comes to the Father but by me.

7 If you had knowledge of me, you would have knowledge of my Father: you have knowledge of him now and have seen him.