you may believe, jesus is son of god, because for you become life by your faith in jesus.
John 20:31 , John 11:1-44

Saturday 31 July 2010

God said, all the nations will put hope in jesus.

Jesus know the Pharisees want to kill Jesus. So he went away from that place and many people follow him. Then He healed all who were sick.

But he forbade them to tell about him to others.

This fulfilled what the god say to prophet Isaiah,

This is my messenger I have chosen, the man i loved. I will give my Spirit to Him, my justice will be proclaimed Him to the nations.

He will not fight or shout, or make a speech on the main roads.

A bruised reed He will not break, and a smoldering (dimly burning) wick He will not quench, till He brings justice and a just cause to victory.

all the nations will put hope in Him.