you may believe, jesus is son of god, because for you become life by your faith in jesus.
John 20:31 , John 11:1-44

Sunday 18 July 2010

Jesus said, the people who lost their lives because the faithful to Me, will get a life.

Do not think I bring peace to this world. I did not bring peace, but resistance.

I came to cause the boy against his father, daughter against mother, and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.

And a man's foes will be they of his own household.

Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and whoever loves his son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

And people who do not want to take up his cross and follow Me is not worthy to be my followers.

People who defend life, would lose his life, but the people who lost their lives because the faithful to Me, will get a life. "