you may believe, jesus is son of god, because for you become life by your faith in jesus.
John 20:31 , John 11:1-44

Saturday 17 July 2010

Jesus said, do not be afraid, because you're more valuable than many sparrows.

Are not two little sparrows sold for a penny? And yet not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father's leave (consent) and notice.

But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered.

So do not be afraid, because you're more valuable than many sparrows.

Therefore, everyone who acknowledges Me before men and confesses Me [ out of a state of oneness with Me], I will also acknowledge him before My Father Who is in heaven and confess [that I am abiding in] him.

But whoever denies and disowns Me before men, I also will deny and disown him before My Father Who is in heaven.