you may believe, jesus is son of god, because for you become life by your faith in jesus.
John 20:31 , John 11:1-44

Thursday 9 December 2010

Jesus said to the centurion: "Go home and be unto you as you believe." and the servant was healed.

when Jesus entered Capernaum, a centurion came to Him and ask Him:

"Sir, my servant at home sick paralyzed and he was very miserable."

Jesus said to him: "I'll come and heal him."

But the centurion replied to him: "Sir, I am not worthy to receive you in my house, just say a word, then my servant will be healed.

Because below me there is also a soldier. If I said to one of this soldiers: Go away, then he go, or to my servant: Work it!, Then he is doing. "

When Jesus heard this, He said to those who follow Him: "this is the bigger faith i found in Israel.

I say to you: Many people will come from east and west and sit down to eat together with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven,

while the follower of dark kingdom will be cast into darkness, there will be suffer and gnashing of teeth there. "

Then Jesus said to the centurion: "Go home and be unto you as you believe." and the servant was healed.