you may believe, jesus is son of god, because for you become life by your faith in jesus.
John 20:31 , John 11:1-44

Tuesday 7 December 2010

Jesus said, Everyone who hears my words and do it, he was as a wise man, which built his house upon a rock.

Not everyone who say to me: 'Lord, Lord! will enter into the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of my Father in heaven will enter into the kingdom of heaven.

On the last day many will say to me: 'Lord, Lord, we honor your name, and cast out demons in Your name, and held miracle many people in Your name, too?

I will be say to them: I never knew you, Depart from me, you evil maker!

"Everyone who hears my words and do it, he was as a wise man, which built his house upon a rock.

Then came the rain and the floods came, and then the wind hit the house, but the house not collapsed because set in stone.

But everyone who hears my words and do not do it, it equal to the fools, who built his house upon the sand.

Then came the rain and the floods came, and then the wind hit the house, so that the house fell down and damage. "

And when Jesus had ended these sayings, the crowds were astonished to hear his teaching,

because he teaching them as man in power, not like their scribes.