you may believe, jesus is son of god, because for you become life by your faith in jesus.
John 20:31 , John 11:1-44

Tuesday 28 December 2010

Jesus said, whoever denies Me front of human and I also will deny you front of my Father in heaven.

What I say to you in the dark, say that in the light, and what you hear whispered into your ear, proclaim that from the housetops.

And do not fear them that can kill the body, and cant kill the soul; but afraid, especially to god who can destroy life and body in hell.

Are not two sparrows sold tail penny? But one from him will not fall to the ground without the will of your Father.

And you, your head hair counted all.

So do not be afraid, because you are more valuable than many sparrows.

Everyone who admit Me at human and I will also admit front of My Father in heaven.

But whoever denies Me front of human and I also will deny front of my Father in heaven. "

"Do not you think that I have come to bring peace on earth: I came not to send peace but a sword.

For I have come to set a human against his family.

and the enemy of the human are his family.

Whoever loves father or mother more than me, he is not worthy for me: and whoever loves son or daughter more than me, he is not worthy for me.

Whoever does not take up his cross and follow me, he is not worthy for me.

Whoever maintains his life, he will lose his life, and whoever loses his life for Me, he will get it.

Whoever receives you, he receives me, and whoever receives me, he receives him who sent me.

anyone who receives a righteous man, he will receive reward a righteous man.

And whoever gives a cup of cool water to human, because he is my disciple, I tell you the truth he would not lose his reward. "