you may believe, jesus is son of god, because for you become life by your faith in jesus.
John 20:31 , John 11:1-44

Friday 31 December 2010

Jesus said, Come to Me, all who tired and heavy load, I will give refreshing to you.

After John's disciples left, Jesus began to speak to the crowd about John: "for what went you out into the wilderness? Seeing reed shaken wind here?

Or what did you go? Seeing people dressed in fine? People dressed in delicate place in the palace of the king.

So what did you go? View a prophet? Yes, I say unto you, even more than a prophet.

Because of him it is written, Behold, I send my messenger ahead of you, which shall prepare your way before You.

I tell you the truth among those born of women were never shown a greater than John the Baptist, but the smallest in the kingdom of heaven is greater than him.

For all the prophets and the Law prophesied until the days of John

and - if you want to accept it - is Elijah who was to come.

Who have ear, he should hear!

With what shall I compare this generation? They are like unto children sitting in the market and called out to his friends:

We blew the flute for you, but you do not dance, we sing songs of grief, but you do not mourn.

For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say: He possessed by devil.

Then the Son of Man comes, He ate and drank, and they say: Behold, He is a Eaters and drinker, a friend of publicans and sinners. But wisdom is justified by the works of God. "

Then he began to criticize the cities who do not repent, even there he did most of His miracles

"Woe to you Khorazim! Woe unto thee Bethsaida: for if in Tyre and Sidon, the mighty works that have occurred in the midst of you, long ago they repented and mourning

But I say unto you: On Judgement Day, dependents of Tyre and Sidon will be lighter than you.

And you, Capernaum, will you be exalted to heaven? No, you shall brought down to Hades! For if in Sodom the mighty works that have occurred in the midst of you, the city would have remained until this day.

But I say unto you: On Judgement Day, Sodom burden will be lighter than you. "

At that time Jesus said: "I praise You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because everything that you hide for the wise and clever person, but you proclaim to the little guy.

Yes Father, that is pleasure to you.

All have been submitted to me by my Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom He pleasure express it.

Come to Me, all who tired drawn and heavy load, I will give refreshing to you.

Take my yoke upon and learn from Me, for I am meek and lowly in heart and your soul shall find rest.

For my yoke is easy and my burden is light. "