you may believe, jesus is son of god, because for you become life by your faith in jesus.
John 20:31 , John 11:1-44

Thursday 31 March 2011

Jesus eat Passover with his disciples

on the first day of the feast of unleavened bread jesus disciples came to him and said: "where you want us to prepare the Passover meal for you?" Jesus replied: "Go into the city to anu and tell him: the message is my teacher time is almost come; in your house i want to celebrate Easter together with my students." and his disciples did as Jesus assigned to them and prepare for Easter.

after day night, Jesus eat together with the twelve. and when they were eating, he said: "I say unto you, behold one of you shall betray me." and with very sad heart that they said one by one to him: "not me, O God?" he replied: "he who together with me wash hand in this plate, he shall betray me. son of man indeed will die as it is written about him, but who betrayed the Son of Man. is more good for him was not born. "Judas, who would betray him that answer, saying: "not me, rabbi?" Jesus said to him: "you have to say it."