you may believe, jesus is son of god, because for you become life by your faith in jesus.
John 20:31 , John 11:1-44

Tuesday 22 March 2011

jesus explain parable about talent

kingdom of heaven is like a man willing to travel around te world, who called his servants and entrusted his property to them. the one servant his given five talents, the other servant his give two talent and the other servant his give one talent, each according to its ability, and he went out. immediately the servant who received five talents. he work with the money then he got profit five talent. he who had received two talents make profitable two talent. but the servant who received one talent went and dug in the ground his master money. Shortly after it returned the master servants were then entered into their calculations. servant who received five talents came and he bring five talent, saying, lord, entrusted to me five talent; see, I have traded the five talent. then the master said to him; well done, good and faithful servant: you has been faithful in small matters, I will give you a big responsibility in the case. come join in the happiness with your master. then came the servant who received two talents, he said: sir, the two talent entrusted to me, see, I have profit two talents. then the master said to him; well done, O good and faithful servant, you has been faithful to me and responsibility for a small case, I'll give you responsibility in a large case. come and join in the happiness with your master. now there came also the servant who received one talent and said, lord I knew you to be a hard man, reaping where you did not sow and gathering where you did not winnow. because I was afraid, and went and hide your talent in the ground: this, take yours! then his master answered him, O you, the wicked and lazy servant, so you already know, that I reap where I did not sow and gather where I have not winnowed? So never mind that my money should you give to people who work the money, so I could have some interest. So he take the talent from him and give it to who has the ten talent. because every person who has, to him shall be given, so he prosper. but who do not have, no matter what there is to it will be taken from him. and he Throw a useless servant into outer darkness. that's where there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth. "