you may believe, jesus is son of god, because for you become life by your faith in jesus.
John 20:31 , John 11:1-44

Monday 28 March 2011

a woman give expensive perfume oil to jesus.

when Jesus was in Bethany, at the house of Simon the leper, a woman came to him carrying a marble jar containing an expensive perfume. perfume oil was poured above the head of Jesus who was sitting eating. see that the students angry and said: "for what this waste? because the oil can be sold with expensive and the money can be given to poor people." but Jesus knew their thoughts and said, "why do you troubleed this woman? because he has done a good works to me. because poor people are always there with you, but I will not always be with you. because by pouring perfume oil to my body, he makes a preparation for my burial. I say unto you: behold, wherever this gospel preached in the whole world, what she doing this will be writen also to remember him.