you may believe, jesus is son of god, because for you become life by your faith in jesus.
John 20:31 , John 11:1-44

Friday 11 September 2009

Jesus must die since it is part of God's plan.

16 For I tell you now that I won't eat it again until it comes to fulfillment in the Kingdom of God."

17 Then he took a cup of wine, and when he had given thanks for it, he said, "Take this and share it among yourselves.

18 For I will not drink wine again until the Kingdom of God has come."

19 Then he took a loaf of bread; and when he had thanked God for it, he broke it in pieces and gave it to the disciples, saying, "This is my body, given for you. Do this in remembrance of me."1

20 After supper he took another cup of wine and said, "This wine is the token of God's new covenant to save you--an agreement sealed with the blood I will pour out for you.*2

21 "But here at this table, sitting among us as a friend, is the man who will betray me.

22 For I, the Son of Man, must die since it is part of God's plan. But how terrible it will be for my betrayer!"